Friday, June 16, 2017

Magical Mermaid

The new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog has not one mermaid stamps, but two!  I was so excited, I had to have them both.  Today I am sharing with you a card I made with Magical Mermaid.  First have a look at the awesome stamp set:


So pretty right?  And I feel like some of the fabulous new in colors just say MERMAID!  So here is my card:


I started with a Fresh Fig card base and layered on some Soft Sky that was embossed with the Seaside embossing folder.  I stamped the mermaid on Whisper White with the Basic Black Archival Ink and used my blender pens to color her in with Tranquil Tide, Powder Pink and Soft Suede.  It might be hard to see but I added some Wink of Stella Glitter so she shimmers.  I popped her up with dimensionals.  For the sentiment, I stamped the dotty sea-life in Soft Sky in the background and then added the sentiment in Fresh Fig over top.  I added a bit of Tranquil Tide in the background and finished the card off with some Perfect White Accents.  

Check out some of the other favorite new stamp sets from the other designers over at SSI.

   

1 comment:

  1. Love your mermaid card, Jennifer!! Especially with the embossed water background & the little white dots!!

    ReplyDelete