Monday, June 5, 2017

June Color Challenge

It is the first Monday in June so that means we have our color challenge over at SSI!  Check it out:


This using one of our fabulous new in colors; Berry Burst!  It is a fun bright pink and I just love it!  Here is my card:


I used LOTS of new goodies for this card.  I just love all my pre-order stuff and my first big box of stuff will be here today, so I am so very excited.  I started with some Whisper White and added the Color Theory DSP in the Daffodil Delight Ombre sheet.  I added a strip of Pear Pizzazz that was embossed with the Petal Burst embossing folder.  Layered on that I added some of the Berry Burst 1/2" Fine Cotton Ribbon.  I grabbed my sentiment from the Just Add Text stamp set and colored it with my markers.  I cut it out with the Layering Ovals Framelits and added a Pear Pizzazz Scallop Oval underneath.  I finished my card off with some Daffodil Delight Enamel Shapes.

Aren't these three colors fabulous?  I can't wait to see what You can come up with.  Link up your creation over at SSI!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment