Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Happy Birthday Gorgeous!

Happy Birthday Gorgeous is a great bundle because of all the birthday sentiments and that fabulous thinlit.  Although this set was available to pre-order, I was a little late to falling n love with it.  But now I am so glad I did!  Check out this card I made with a color combo that had been in my head waiting to be used:


I just LOVE Lemon Lime Twist and thought it would pair nicely with Island Indigo.  I cut out my Happy Birthday from some Island Indigo and layered it over some of the Lemon Lime Twist Fresh Florals DSP.  I then made a small bouquet of balloons.  Now if you are wondering where I got the Island Indigo Glimmer Paper, I MADE it!  You can use the Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper and add any color you like with reinker and spritzer or a sponge and ink pad (which is what I did).  I made sure to use a white sparkly balloon too!  Did you see how I dotted the "i" in Birthday?  Love the enamel shapes so much!  Here is the inside of the card:


Ok, here is a confession.  I didn't stamp my sentiment in the middle. So I added a strip of Lemon Lime Twist with some of the Blues washi tape (this one happens to be Island Indigo of course!).  I love all the fabulous color coordination that Stampin' Up! does for us.  

For more Birthday cards, head over to SSI!

  

1 comment:

  1. Fun colors!! And the inside is just as pretty as the outside!

    ReplyDelete