Monday, May 29, 2017

For My Brother

I have a tool-rific card to share with you today using the Nailed It Bundle, which sold out WAY too fast.  I am glad I got it when I did and it goes to show you that is you like something then you should get it right away.  June is a very busy month for birthdays in my family, we have three of them with both of my brothers and my sister in law.  Here is a card I made for my brother:


I love the combination of the Urban Underground Designer Series Paper with the Nailed It stamp set and Framelits.  I played around with lots of the patterns but settled on these.  I did stamp on some Silver Foil sheets with the Basic Black Archival Ink and pieced together some of the tools.  For my sentiment I used the "Brother" from the Guy Greetings stamp set.  Here is a peek at the inside:  


The "Happy Birthday" came from the Guy Greetings set, but the rest of the sentiment came from the Nailed It set.  I added the little hexagon background stamps from the Urban District stamp set.  This really is a great set of products, perfect for all the masculine cards you  might need!  For more Masculine Cards, head over to SSI.


No comments:

Post a Comment