Monday, April 24, 2017

April Technique Challenge


It is the fourth Monday of the month, so that means we have our Technique Challenge over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration.  Let's see what Tobe have chosen for us this time:


Ok, so here is a technique I have never done.  What cracks me up the most about this was using Margarita Salt for it!  Made me almost want to have a margarita as well!  Here is my creation:


I decided to use some of the new in-colors that I was able to pre-order from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog; Fresh Fig, Tranquil Tide, Lemon Lime Twist along with a returning in-color Dapper Denim.  I also used the Eastern Beauty stamp set along with the coordinating thinlit dies.  I created my own background after painting and salting my card by stamping the circle images randomly.  I added a few touches of gold with the ribbon and the gold foil circle layered under my sentiment.  This was a neat technique to try.  I think we might be getting some glossy paper in the new catalog, so I will definitely be trying it again!  

I am looking forward to seeing what you can create with this technique.  For more samples, head over to SSI and then upload your creation!    




No comments:

Post a Comment