Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Quick and Easy with High Tide

One of my favorite new stamp sets in the Occasions Catalog is High Tide.  I love the nautical images and the wonderful sentiments.  The variety of images makes it easy to set a perfect seaside scene.  And you can make a perfect card with just ink and paper.  Here is a quick one I did for my Open House this past weekend:


I started with an Island Indigo card base and used the water image to do some tone on tone stamping for the back ground.  I used a strip of the Tip Top Taupe envelope paper to layer underneath my stamped part.  I used Pear Pizzazz for the grassy area and I stamped the light house in Tip Top Taupe and Calypso Coral.  The sentiment is stamped in Island Indigo.  This card came together very easily because of all the great images in the stamp set.  

Thanks for visiting my page today.  For more Quick and Easy cards, head over to SSI where that is our focus today!


No comments:

Post a Comment