Friday, February 24, 2017

A Tasty Cupcake Truck

I was so excited when I saw the Tasty Truck stamp set in the Sale-A-Bration brochure.  But unfortunately I got excited about a lot of things in that brochure and the 2017 Occasions Catalog.  I am featuring the Tasty Trucks stamp set at my Open House this weekend and I have a quick and easy card I made with this set to share:


I started with the Thick Whisper White for my card base and added a layer of Tempting Turquoise card stock.  I used the streamer print from the Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper.  I stamped the truck on some more Whisper White and layered it on some Melon Mambo.  I colored my cupcake truck with the amazing Watercolor Pencils and used a blender pen to blend the color in.  I finished the card off with some Crushed Curry Baker's Twine.  I think this would be a sweet card for any cupcake loving person to get!  

This is one of my favorite Sale-A-Bration stamp sets.  To see some of the other favorites from the designers over at SSI, head there!  

No comments:

Post a Comment