Wednesday, February 22, 2017

A Sweet Ferris Wheel

One of my favorite suites from the 2017 Occasions Catalog is the Cupcakes and Carousels Suite.  The Designer Series Paper Stack has super fun patterns in yummy colors.  And the stamp set is absolutely adorable.  I had already played with the carousel horse several times and this time I wanted to show off the delicious cupcake ferris wheel: 


I decided to make a gate fold card.  I chose the fun striped pattern on the one side and the Bermuda Bay Glimmer Paper (new Sale-A-Bration offering!).  I stamped the ferris wheel with Early Espresso and added the cupcakes using the Up & Away framelit dies.  I stamped the sentiment underneath in Calypso Coral.  Here is the inside: 


I used a sheet of the Cupcakes and Carousels DSP and layered on some Very Vanilla stamped with the fun tent and the sentiment.  This suite of products is so fun.  For more INKspiration, head over to SSI where our designers are showing what they can do with this fabulous suite!

1 comment: