Monday, January 2, 2017

January Color Challenge


2017 is already underway and we have some new and familiar faces returning to the always INKspiring SSI Design Team.  We also have an awesome color challenge for you to start the new year with!  Maybe one of your resolutions is to use all of your Stampin' Supplies?  If so, then our weekly challenges can help with that.  Check out this month's set of colors:

No automatic alt text available.

Ok, so you had me at Mint Macaron.  I absolutely LOVE this color.  I had been thinking about this color challenge for awhile before I actually had the time to sit down and create with it.  I think what I had envisioned was actually more complicated than how it ended up, but I am still happy with the end result:  


I decided to bust out one of my favorite stamp sets, Kinda Eclectic.  It is the perfect set to have for quick and easy collage stamping.  I started the card off with a Crumb Cake card base and added the words sheet from the Neutrals Designer Series Patterned Pack.  I did all my stamping on some Whisper White and layered it on a bit of Mint Macaron.  The butterflies are stamped and punched from some scraps of Whisper White.  I love how simple this card is!  It would be perfect for a product based class showing off this fabulous stamp set.  

I can't wait to see what the other gals came up with using these colors.  Head over to SSI for more INKspiration and then create your project and upload it!  
  

1 comment: