Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Countdown to Occasions Catalog - Day 1


It's here, it's here!!!!!  The fabulous new 2017 Occasions Catalog is live for your viewing pleasure!  I have two projects to share with you using the gorgeous Falling In Love Suite.  I used some of these goodies yesterday for the birthday card I shared.  But I had some time to make some more:


This one uses the butterfly pattern of the DSP along with the pretty dandelion one.  I decided to emboss the background using the Fluttering Embossing Folder.  I also used the Sale-A-Bration Metallic Ribbon, which is so pretty in person, I feel like the pictures don't do it justice.  I actually had the sentiment stamped from a previous project, but it does come from the So In Love stamp set.  Of course I did the 1-2 punch of the Stitched Shapes Framelits along with the Layering Circles.  I finished the card off with a Bitty Butterfly punched from some Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper.  

Here is another card: 


For this one I used the pretty Soft Sky dandelion pattern paper.  I used the So Detailed thinlit dies to cut out that floral die cut.  With the new Big Shot Platform and the Precision Base Plate, this cut out perfectly.  I stamped a Happy Anniversary from the So In Love stamp set and added the Very Vanilla satin ribbon and tied on a Falling In Love Jeweled Embellishment.  This was a very quick but elegant card to make!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Did you get a chance to see all the great projects using the Falling In Love Suite from the other designers at SSI?   Happy shopping!

3 comments:

  1. Both these cards are stunning! I love all the coordinating you did in the first card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are gorgeous but the first one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both the cards are so different & I love both of them! I think I need to get that So Detailed Thinlit Die now!! Love the way you used it down the side!

    ReplyDelete