Friday, November 18, 2016

Hat's Off to Christmas

I am so excited to have so many of my Christmas Cards done already for this year.  I have another one to share with you today using an awesome bundle from the Holiday Catalog.  First check out the bundle:


How cute are those hats?  And there is an awesome builder punch bundled with it.  Here is my card created with these fabulous products:


I used started with a Mint Macaron card base and added some of the striped paper from the Presents & Pinecones DSP and stamped my sentiment right on it.  I added a strip of Whisper White to add my hats too.  Two of the hats are actually embossed with the Glitter Embossing Powder in Emerald Envy and Real Red.  Here is a close up:   


I love how each hat has some glitter, even the last one is trimmed with Silver Glimmer Paper.  Here is a look inside:


I stamped my sentiment in Real Red and added an Emerald Envy tree to the bottom.  

You can see this is a great bundle.  Aside from the stamp and punch bundle, it was awesome how great the other products worked together.  Yet another reason why I love Stampin' Up!  They have the best coordinating products.  

Over at SSI, the other designers are also showing off their favorite bundles, so head over there.




No comments:

Post a Comment