Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Hang Your Stocking Tags

I love it when I can get a great deal on products that I already love enough to pay full price.  This happened with the Hang Your Stocking bundle.  I actually didn't buy it as a bundle.  I got the stamp set when it was 25% off with the Stitched Shapes Framelits.  And I grabbed the Stocking Framelits when they were on the Online Extravaganza.  Check out the bundle:


As CASE-worthy as that project is in the picture there, I decided to make some quick tags:


I layered some of them with the Stitched Shapes dies, and others I just put right on the tag.  I used Garden Green for the tag bases with some Cherry Cobbler Silky Taffeta ribbon.  Here are some close ups of each one:


I just cut some DSP from the Warmth and Cheer stack  for this stocking and used a Crumb Cake stitched oval.


Here I used the patterned stamp and trimmed the stocking with Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.  


Hard to see but this one is embossed with the Real Red Embossing Glitter.  Since the stocking was already sparkly I just trimmed with with some Whisper White.


Here I used the stocking die with the snowflake cut out (and used that snowflake for the first stocking) and layered it on a Whisper White stitched oval.

I really loved playing with this bundle but didn't have a lot of time so I thought making some tags would be perfect.  For more great tag ideas, head over to SSI!


  

1 comment:

  1. Adorable tags!! I really love the Warmth & Cheer DSP and the tiny details on the stockings, like the toes!

    ReplyDelete