Wednesday, November 16, 2016

CASE the Jars

The Holiday Catalog is chock full of CASE-worthy projects.  And as much as I want to say that all of my creations are complete Jenny G Originals, sometimes I need a little kick int he creative butt.  And that is why we CASE.  Today we are CASEing over at SSI.  Here is the card I am going to CASE:


I CASEd the Jar shaker card.  Here is my version:


I definitely swayed a bit from the catalog sample.  I used a very different color combo of Sweet Sugarplum and Mint Macaron with touches of silver.  Next time I need to be a little more aggressive with the inside of my shaker card.  I used the Frosted Sequins, which are easily overlooked in the Holiday Catalog, but are a MUST HAVE!  I also filled the jar with some glitter.  And instead of stamping on the "Merry" I used my Big Shot and cut it out in Silver Foil.  It might be hard to see, but the Sweet Sugarplum background is embossed with the Softly Falling embossing folder.  Here is the inside: 


I love the sentiment...so cute!  And I had to include that cute little snowman!  For a complete supply lisy, check out below.  Head over to SSI for more Holiday Catalog CASEs.    


  

No comments:

Post a Comment