Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Welcome Baby!

Surprise!  Today we are showcasing projects made especially for our Design Team Member Tobe as she just had a little baby boy!  Congratulations Tobe!  Here is a sweet little Baby Boy card that will be making its way to you soon along with a little gift for your littlest boy:


I decided to go with a Dapper Denim and Soft Sky color scheme with Whisper White and a hint of Silver.  I used two stamp sets, the Something For Baby set (along with the Baby's First Framelits) and the Baby Bear set for the sentiment.  I embossed the Soft Sky background with the Happy Hearts Embossing Folder.  I also used the Layering Oval Framelits to create a frame for the cute little onesie I cut from the Dapper Denim envelope paper, which is something Tobe introduced me to, and now I am hooked!  I heat embossed my sentiment with silver embossing powder on some vellum and added some Dapper Denim enamel hearts.  Here is a peek inside:


I matted some Soft Sky onto some more envelope paper and stamped some cute baby items along with the sentiment from the Baby Bear stamp set.  I also did make a matching envelope with that fabulous envelope paper:


Thanks so much for checking out my special card for Tobe and her little man.  We have a few more baby projects for you to check out over at SSI!



1 comment:

  1. The envelope paper is one of my absolute fave projects! You made a great card. Thank you Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete