Friday, October 7, 2016

Vampires, Witches, and Ghosts, OH MY!

Stampin' Up! has so many cute and fun Halloween stamps this year.  I want them all, but I had to control myself.  I made a quick and easy card with just Whisper White Thick Card Stock, stamps, ink and some fun bakers twine.  Yeah, that's right, no die cuts from the big shot or layering embossed card stock and DSP.  Every now and again I can keep it simple.  Check it out:


I did use three different stamp sets here, so maybe that disqualifies me from the Quick and Easy camp, I am not sure.  But when I saw the sentiment, I need to be able to make all three.  Now technically all bats aren't vampires, but I think it works.  That house is pretty cute, right?  I love the pop of Pumpkin Pie from the sentiment and the baker's twine.  Here is all I did with the inside:


Just a Happy Halloween and some tombstones!  I need to start doing more quick and easy cards because the clean up from this card was a snap!  

For more Quick and Easy cards, head over to SSI.    


No comments:

Post a Comment