Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Presents and Pinecones Designer Series Paper

Have you heard the good news?  There is a great deal on Designer Series Paper packs going on at Stampin' Up!  Buy three packs, get the fourth for free!  Stampin' Up! really outdid themselves this year with their DSP packs, both in the Annual Catalog and the Holiday Catalog.  Today I thought I would share with you my favorite from the Holiday catalog; the Presents and Pinecones DSP.  Check it out:

There are so many of my favorite colors in this pack of paper including Mint Macaron as well as Emerald Envy.  I never realized how much I love our greens!  Anyways, this paper goes great with the Christmas Pines stamp set as well as the Seasonal Bells and Holly Berry Happiness.  Here is a card I made using four of the twelve different patterns:


I started with a Delightful Dijon card base and added the Delightful Dijon star print paper.  I punched out a circle of the evergreen bough print, I love how the Emerald Envy and Mint Macaron pair together with the Cherry Cobbler berries.  I added a gold enamel star.  I layered the circle on a Cherry Cobbler print trimmed with the bow patterned paper.  I decided to stamp my sentiment right on the DSP, no need to cut extra card stock!  Here is the inside:


I trimmed another piece of the DSP, the fun peppermint stripe to add to the inside and added the sentiment stamped in Cherry Cobbler.  

Thanks so much for checking out my card.  It was fun to show off this great DSP pack.  Head over to SSI where my fellow designers are showing off their favorite DSP as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment