Monday, October 17, 2016

October Inkspiration Challenge

I feel like Monday just sneaks up on you.  I was lucky to spend my Sunday night with my brother who came up for a little visit before some training her had in the city.  The best thing about Mondays are the weekly challenges from SSI.  This week we have our Inkspiration Challenge.  Let's look at the image chosen for this month:


I decided to focus on the idea of the entrance but instead of just a door I did the whole house.  Here is my creation:


I had this idea of working a few stamps set and dies together using a Stair Step Card.  I like how it turned out but I would do a few things differently next time.  I love the tree and fence edglits, but next time I would adhere them to the front part, not the back.  You can't tell in the picture I took, but it doesn't lay as nice as I wanted it too.  I do like how I was able to create a three dimensional card with the help of the dies.  And my favorite part is the Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper as the moon. 

Below is a supply list, except the little hexagon tag and stamp on it is from the September Paper Pumpkin kit, which was super cute and I was so happy to get refills for it!  In fact you will see more I have created with this great kit in the future.  

Now its your turn to create something inspired by that image.  Use the colors, the theme, the images or even the layout.  Head over to SSI for all the details, more ideas from the design team and to upload your creation.  



No comments:

Post a Comment