Monday, October 10, 2016

October Card Sketch

We have an absolutely fabulous card sketch for you this week from Diana.  This is especially great for using up all that Designer Series Paper that you hoard.  Guess what, no one sees the pretty paper that you never use!  Here is the sketch:


So before I share my card, I feel like I need to tell you that I had been struggling a bit creatively.  Well after I finished this card, I found my mojo.  It was so very exciting.  Check it out:


The Halloween Nights DSP is awesome and the Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper is a MUST HAVE for any cute Halloween/Fall projects.  And how about my little vampire, how stinkin' cute it he?  I decided to make him a trick or treater popped up with Dimensionals.  He and his treat bag are colored in with the   That stamp is photopolymer so it can be bent to fit in the Duet Banner punch.  Here is a peek at the inside:


I love the skeleton too, he is also pretty cute.  So I had to add him to the inside along with the sentiment.  

So now it's up to you to make a card using this fabulous sketch and upload it over at SSI.  I can't wait to see what you create!



No comments:

Post a Comment