Friday, October 21, 2016

A Paper Pumpkin First

Today at SSI we are talking about our favorites on Friday and my favorite is the latest Paper Pumpkin Kit.  I got it on Monday and couldn't wait to do it.  In fact I did it that day, right away.  Here is a peek at the instructions:


The kit makes 8 super cute shaker cards that are super easy to make.  They will be perfect to send thank you notes for someone hosting Thanksgiving or just a thinking about you note.  Here are some close ups of the cards I made:



Cards can be made either direction and I just followed the directions.  It is hard to see in the pictures but the Very Vanilla background is slightly embossed with the a diagonal stripe which adds an elegant touch.  The rich colors of the card stock and sequins make this card perfect for the fall season.  I wish we could by those sequins because they are beautiful.  The directions to make the shaker cards were so easy to follow and now I just want to make more shaker cards!  I can't wait until the refills are available for this kit!

Head back over to SSI for more of the Design Team's favorites on this fabulous Friday!


2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Shaker cards are my favorite! I'm jumping on a plane in 2 days & will pack my Paper Pumpkin box with me... great to have on trips! Maybe I'll get some relatives to stamp with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too sat right down and put mine together! Loved this month's Paper Pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete