Monday, September 19, 2016

September INKspiration

It's another Monday morning and we are back with our INKspiration challenge over at SSI.  I chose this image inspired by this Back to School time.  Check it out:


I decided to keep this card simple because honestly, I am just a little short on stampin' time recently.  I am hoping to fix that soon and get into a schedule.  Anyways, I decided to focus on the apple.  Here is my card:


I kept this very simple but I did something I don't normally do.  I stamped right on the Fruit Stand DSP.  I added some sequins and a strip of washi tape to finish up this quick and easy card.  Thanks for looking.  Head back over to SSI to see how our other designers were INKspired by this image and then head back and create your own.  


No comments:

Post a Comment