Monday, September 5, 2016

September Color Challenge

Monday is here already, but hopefully you are off from work and enjoying some time with your family.  Maybe you can take some time to join in on the Color Challenge we have going on over at SSI.  Check it out:


I had started this card wanting to use Lovely as a Tree but ended up going another route.  Here is my card:


This was a quick card to make...just ink and paper with a little gold metallic enamel star.  Here is the inside:  


I added the bicycle inside because it is so cute.  I can't wait to see some more cards with these colors.  It made me realize I don't really play with the Regals as much, although with Christmas coming, I am sure I will be using Garden Green!  Head over to SSI for more INKspiration and then upload your creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment