Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Christmas Pines

There are a lot of fabulous bundles in the Holiday Catalog.  One that caught my eye right away was the Christmas Pines bundle.  The stamp set had some awesome two step stamping that will be so fun with different hues.  And the framelits/thinlits are just amazing.  I created a card using this tree-rific bundle for our All About Trees post over at SSI.


I used Emerald Envy, Mint Macaron and Sweet Sugarplum for my color palette with a touch of copper.  The thinlits to make the pinecones are so darling!  I did some two step stamping with the two shades of green.  Here is a peek at the inside:  


I decided to add some more fun to the inside by embossing it and sponging over it in Mint Macaron.  It's like an extra surprise when you open the card!

For more tree themed cards, head over to SSI.  

No comments:

Post a Comment