Friday, September 23, 2016

Beautiful Ribbon

This year's Holiday Catalog from Stampin' Up has so many awesome things in it. I love the bundles, DSP, stamp sets and tools.  But the accessories are totally awesome as well.  There are so many wonderful ribbons and twines, washi tape sets, and other little embellishments perfect to take your project to the next level.  I have a card today that shows just that.  First up is a card I made when I first got the Seasonal Bells Bundle and Presents and Pinecones DSP.   


I like it, and it was great for a first pass at my card, but as much as I love the ruched ribbon, it didn't look right tied on top of the bell.  So here is my second pass at this card:








I added the Silky Taffeta Ribbon in Cherry Cobbler around the DSP and in Emerald Envy tied in a bow on the bell.  This ribbon has such a nice shine to it and ties up so nicely.  I also added some of the Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate below my bell which I got on sale from the Special Offers!  Here is a peek at the inside: 


I stuck with the happy theme and used the Suite Seasons stamp set and added some of the Presents and Pinecones Designer Series Washi Tape.  I love how this card turned out,

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  You can see how a special accessory can add just the right touch to your creation.  Head over to SSI to see more of our designers favorite accessories from the Holiday Catalog! 



No comments:

Post a Comment