Friday, September 16, 2016

A Cute Little Paper Box

So today at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration we are showing off some 3-D projects.  I love creating cool projects with paper, the kind that make people say, I can't believe you did that with paper!  Well I was on the hunt for something new on Pinterest and I found something pretty cool and perfect.  First I am going to give the credit to Dawn Griffith for her amazing blog and tutorial featuring her Small Origami Box.  Here is my take on her project:


Ok, so can you tell I love the Cookie Cutter Punch and coordinating stamp sets.  I mean, seriously, how stinkin' cute are they right?  Here are some individual shots:


What a cute reindeer...Early Esspresso ink stamped on Crumb Cake card stock.  The DSP is the Warmth and Cheer stack.


For this cute gingerbread man, I stamped off first in Early Esspresso.  The paper is the Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper.  


I put this box next to an ink pad for size comparison, this is small and cute!  I had fun coloring Santa in and you can't see it in the picture but there is some clear Wink of Stella glitter on the white parts of his suit.  


I took a break from the cookie cutter sets for this cute bell box.  The paper is the Pinecones and Presents DSP paired with the Seasonal Bells bundle.  


I made some Halloween ones too, here is a little studly vampire.


And a sweet lady skeleton.

Thanks so much for checking out my 3-D projects.  For more ideas, head over to SSI!
  

1 comment: