Friday, August 19, 2016

Lunchbox Notes

I always start the year with such good intentions.  I always say, I will make my daughter notes to tuck away in her lunch for her to find during the day.  This year I am going to do it, but I am going to make it easy on myself.  I am going to do it every Monday, because let's be serious, it's hard to go back to school on Monday, and a little note from Mom midday to let you know she is thinking of you would be awesome!  Plus we have a few Mondays off, so I will get a break.  I wanted to keep these notes small, but not too small.  And I decided if I wanted I could make envelopes with them using matching DSP or envelope paper and the Envelope Punch Board, but I don't even really have to do that.  So here are the first four little lunchbox cards I plan on sneaking into my daughter's lunch box:


These were so fun to make.  Here is a close up of each:


This is going to be the first one.  Because who doesn't need a reminder of how much Mom loves you?  And the first day of school is on a Monday, so it's perfect.  I used Crumb Cake and Sweet Sugarplum for this card along with the amazing Baby Bear stamp set.  I now have my go to Baby Card stamp set with this one.  The Three Step Stamping is super easy.  Here is a complete supply list, except the sequins are a preview of a new product in the Holiday Catalog, aren't they gorgeous?




I borrowed this bundle from my upline and thought it would make a fun, little card for my daughter, perfect to brighten her day just like she always brightens mine.  Of course I had to use bright colors here too!  Here is what I used to make this card:  



No Bones About It is one of my favorite sets that I never use.  I just love it!  And just because its dinosaurs, doesn't mean my daughter won't love her little note.  I went with some In Colors here; Tip Top Taupe, Emerald Envy and Peekabo Peach.  And I heat embossed the bones in white.  So fun, right?  




And finally here is a little fishy fun card.  I used the heck out of this paper making photo albums for my family but I took what I had left and made this little cute card.  I fussy cut the fish out and added some iridescent sequins from the new Tin of Tags Kit in the new Holiday Catalog.

  

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Head back over to SSI for more Back To School Projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment