Friday, August 5, 2016

A Punchy Peach

Today over at SSI we are featuring punch art.  Now I have yet to get my hands on the Fox punch, so I decided to get creative and use what I have to make something different.  Pretty much the definition of punch art.  Here is my card:


I used a lot of elements in this stamp set but I feel like I should give you my punch recipe first.  


For my peach, I trimmed the balloons up and sponged around them in Peekaboo Peach and Tangerine Tango and then layered the smaller one on top with a dimensional.  For the stem I just folded the two pronged piece it in half and sponged it in Pear Pizzazz.  This is one fruity card with the color names!  

For the rest of the card I finally used the Labeler Alphabet stamp set...LOVE this!  I can't wait to make custom sentiments for my closest friends!  The DSP is from the Fruit Stand paper.  I added some copper metallic thread between the DSP and the peach.  I needed something else under my sentiment, so I grabbed Touches of Texture for.  I finished my peach off with some linen thread and a hint of glitter with the wink of stella clear glitter pen.  

Thanks so much for looking.  For more punch art cards, head back to SSI.



1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you used the balloon punch for this card!! Great idea! And the textures you used really make this card beautiful! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete