Thursday, June 30, 2016

You Are My Sunshine!

Don't you love it when you can get a great sketch to work with your favorite dies and a fun quick and easy card is made.  That is what happened to me today!  I created for two challenges today; Can You Case It and Freshly Made Sketches:

This card also work with the theme today over at SSI, SUNSHINE!  


Here is an example of looking beyond the Suite.  This fabulous paper can be used with something besides that awesome Birthday Fiesta stamp.  I love the bright colors so I used just one fun pattern and let it dictate the other color choices.  And my favorite die is the Swirly Scribbles Dies!  I love the swirly as the sun and the grass.  It needed a little something so I cut a few flowers with the Blossom Bunch punch in Melon Mambo.  The sentiment comes from the stamp set Over the Rainbow, one of my favorites that was new last year.  So glad it carried over!

Thanks for looking!  Head over to SSI for more doses of Sunshine!  



10 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer. Great card. I love the patterned paper. SO fun!! Thanks for joining us at CYCI--Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer, This is such a cute, happy card!!! Sends good feelings!! Love it. Thanks for playing with us at CAN YOU CASE IT?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with the cute, little flowers and the grass :) Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for playing at this week's CYCI challenge - Josefine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very colorful, it'll bring the sun! Thank you for joining us at CYCI !. Audrey DT CYCI

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer, this is a great card. I love the pattern paper you chose. Thanks for joining the challenge at CYCI! -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I just love your fabulous background, and such a sweet scene! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Can You Case It? –Eizabeth Jeanne (HappyStamper)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that bright and happy dsp! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice job.. love the colors great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable this is!! Love how you have combined the products to show them off so well. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete