Monday, June 6, 2016

June Color Challenge

A very Happy Monday to you!  We have a great color challenge for you over at SSI.  Check it out:

I love this new green, Emerald Envy!  And I don't really use these other colors very often so I am have a chance to play with them  Here is my card:


I knew that Emerald Envy would be a great color for leaves so I decided to make some luscious greens to go with that pale pink using the Botanical Builder framelits and Botanical Blooms stamp set.  I paired that with the Perfectly Wrapped stamp set.  I created this card to thank a very special couple who are helping me and a good friend enjoy a very awesome girl's weekend!  Here is a peek at the inside:


These are such great colors together!  I can't wait to see what you guys can create now.  Head over to SSI to upload your project!















No comments:

Post a Comment