Monday, June 13, 2016

June Card Sketch

I love our Monday challenges, don't you?  I love a chance to stretch myself creatively, whether its using a different color palette or sketch than I am used to, or combining unexpected elements, its so fun to see what I can create.  Today we have our card sketch.  Check it out:


This is going to a fun one!  And I am using one of my favorite stamp sets.  Here is my card:


I am using the Pop of Paradise stamp set along with the Pop of Pink DSP and Pop of Pink Washi Tape.  This card was so easy to make since its such a fabulous sketch!  I just love that flamingo and I can see myself using him all summer long!  :)  

I love using this sketch and am looking forward to seeing what you can come up with!  Upload your creation over at SSI today!


No comments:

Post a Comment