Friday, February 26, 2016

You Are Tea-riffic!

I am still getting my cards ready for my Have A Cuppa class.  And I am drawing inspiration from some awesome online challenges.  Check out the sketch from Just Add Ink:


Happy 300th post to the team at Just Add Ink .  I do love heading over there for great challenges to give me a creative springboard!  Here s my card:


I love everything about the Have a Cuppa Suite; the fabulous colors, the great prints in the DSP, the wonderful stamp set and matching framelits.  The pink polka dot cup is actually from the Brights DSP collection.  And instead of accenting with the brighter Bermuda Bay, I chose to use pops of Pool Party with the banner, tea flag and ribbon.  And I can't help but use a Tea Doily with this set.  Again, with a great sketch the card can come together so quickly.  Thanks for looking!
   

4 comments:

  1. You can just feel that this is a cup of tea filled with love Jenny! I just love the tiny little tea bag tag and how you carried the heart theme over to it too! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fabulous and I love how all the different elements work together perfectly. Especially love that background paper, so pretty! Always so wonderful to see you at Just Add Ink!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that cup of tea would make me extra happy, Jenny. It's so sweet & fun with those pretty prints. Thanks for joining us for our 300th JAI challenge.
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card and I really love how the pool party elements act like a neutral and let the brighter colours shine through!

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete