Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Birthday Bouquet and Sale-A-Bration

I just love Sale-A-Bration, it gives me the perfect opportunity to stock up those stamp sets that I have been wanting to get and make sure I have all the card stock I need (over need is a relative term).  But if you are just starting out and have no idea what to get, Sale-A-Bration can be overwhelming.  So we are making it easy for you and creating $50 bundles with a Sale-A-Bration item and showing you all you can make.  Here is my bundle:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Okay, I went over $50.  I know, shocking right?  But you can easily sub out some of these accessories if needs be (but I love them all!).  Here are two cards you can create with this bundle:




Now let's add the exclusive Sale-A-Bration stamp set Honeycomb Happiness: 



and see what else we can make:


Here I just used the sentiment from Honeycomb Happiness.


How cute are those balloons with those Honeycomb Embellishments?



This was a quick and easy card with those yummy ice cream cones.  The chocolate chips are from the Birthday Blooms set.

This Suite of products has such fabulous colors and patterns to it.  I love it so much!  Having card stock packs to go with the Designer Series Paper packs is so great because it takes all the guess work out of it!  Thanks so much for checking out my bundle!  For more ideas on how to get to $50, earn a Sale-A-Bration item and make fabulous projects, check out SSI



No comments:

Post a Comment