Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Making Spirits Bright

I have another one of my Christmas Cards to share with you today.  It uses the Among The Branches Bundle.  Check it out:


I used Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla (sponged with Soft Suede) and Gold for my colors.  Hanging my ornaments was so easy.  Each one got either a bow with the Gold Cording Trim or a gold sequin.  And one of my favorite accessories is the Gold Metallic Doilies.  Here is a peek at the inside:


I decided to offset me inside sentiment, which is from Festival of Trees and stamp another adorned branch inside.  Here is the envelope:


Another branch stamped on a Very Vanilla envelope.  I love the idea of stamping all my envelopes.  I just think it completes the whole project.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more Christmas card ideas, check back with the gals over at SSI.  

No comments:

Post a Comment