Thursday, December 3, 2015

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

Okay so I might not actually mean that.  I like snow in terms of decoration and crafting, but I am not looking forward to blizzard like weather.  Although a few little flurries here and there would be nice.  I have a cute snowflake themed Christmas Card for you today featuring the Flurry of Wishes Bundle.   

I actually won the stamp set at Convention.  I have all the snowflakes sets in the past few years.  And I will keep them because I love them!  I do love how easy this punch is to line up as well!  Here is the card I made:


I used Sofy Sky, Pear Pizzazz, Smoky Slate and Whisper White for this card.  I had to also use the Softly Falling embossing folder, it has become my FAVORITE!  The snowflakes are heat embossed on Vellum.  I inked up the end of my sentiment in Pear Pizzazz and added some candy dots and some Iced Rhinestones as well.  Here is a peak at the inside:


I stamped off first and then stamped the large snowflake in Soft Sky and then stamped the sentiment over top in Smoky Slate.  Here is how I decorated the envelope:


A few snowflakes stamped off the edge to complete the whole project.  

If you would like to see more Snowflake inspired projects, please head over to SSI!


No comments:

Post a Comment