Monday, December 14, 2015

December Sketch Challenge

Another Monday, and another challenge over at SSI!  Today we have a great sketch for you.  Here it is:


I decided to stick with the ornament shape but flip the sketch.  Here is my card:


I was all about sparkle and shine with this card.  I chose to use a black, white and gold color combo for a very elegant Christmas Card.  The glitter splotches behind that gorgeous ornament in Black Glimmer paper were made withthe fine tip glue pen and the gold glitter.  I coated the Celebrate wood piece in the fine tip glue and sprinkled it with gold glitter as well.  Both the Black Glimmer Paper AND the Winter Wonderland Vellum are on the Year End Close Out Sale!    

What a fun sketch, right?  Upload your creation over at SSI today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment