Monday, December 28, 2015

December Mystery Challenge

It is the fourth Monday of the month so we have the Mystery Challenge today over at SSI.  Check out the recipe for today's creation:


Such soft pretty colors, right?  I was excited to create for this challenge.  Here is my card:


I decided to make a birthday card for someone with a winter birthday.  The Happy Birthday comes from the Watercolor Words stamp set.  I love those big greetings!  The snowflakes come from the Flurry of Wishes bundle.  I heat embossed the snowflakes in white and then sponged in Soft Sky and Pink Pirouette.  I added some star confetti from Holly Jolly Greetings in Crumb Cake.  I punched the snowflakes out in vellum and added some Crumb Cake snowflakes cut from the Pillow Box Thinlits (which will be retiring, I am sad to say).  I finished it off with the Iced Rhinestones for some sparkle!

Now its your turn to create using any three of these five elements.  Head over to SSI and upload your project!   


No comments:

Post a Comment