Monday, December 21, 2015

December Inkspiration Challenge

It is Monday so we are back with another great Challenge for you!  Today we have our Inkspiration Challenge where you can create whatever you like based on however the following image inspires you.  Check it out:


Stampin' Up! has a beautiful cardinal stamp set, but I didn't get that one.  I couldn't get the whole Holiday Catalog.  So instead of creating a project with that cardinal, I decided to use the colors and the Bokeh technique for my card.  Check it out:


I sponged on Real Red, Tangerine Tango and a little bit of Daffodil Delight onto some Whisper White.  I then sponged on circles with a stencil made from Circle Framelits and Window Sheet with some white craft ink.  I stamped the sentiment from Jolly Christmas (which is on the Year End Close Out Sale) with the Basic Gray Archival Ink.  I added some silver ribbon and a wooden snowflake embossed with silver.  I matted in on silver foil as well.  

Let's see what you can make now.  Whether you stamp a cardinal, use the colors, try Bokeh, however that image inspires you, create something and upload it over at SSI


No comments:

Post a Comment