Tuesday, December 29, 2015

All Dressed Up

Today over at SSI, we are cheating.  Normally a Stampin' Up! products only blog, we are indulging in our other favorite stampin' supplies.  Or in my case, some retired Stampin' Up! goodies.  I decided to take my favorite framelits set out for a spin on the Big Shot.  And I think my creation is fabulous, if I do say so myself! 


Here is a tri-fold Congratulations screen card.  The framelits, DSP, stamp set and accessories retired from a few years ago.  I loved the Dress Up framelits.  And I LOVED the Twitterpated DSP.  That paper was so awesome we got to use it for a year and a half.  It started in the Occasions catalog and then was carried over to the Annual Catalog.  Here is the other side:


I left a place to write a message to the lucky recipient of this awesome card. Here are some close ups of each panel/outfit.


I love the scallop Blushing Bride pattern in the paper so I made it a dress with a little crinoline underneath.  I added a white sweater, embossed for some texture, with rhinestone buttons.  There is also a fun Blushing Bride ribbon for a belt.  


So this panel actually has a peek at something new...Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper.  Where can I get this dress for me?  I added a Blushing Bride Twitterpated flower button to the waist of the dress.


Here we have a cute Pear Pizzazz patterned dress with a white blouse and a pear Pizzazz sweater, this time with pearl buttons.  


This patterned paper was so pretty, it had to be an entire dress.  I just love those flowers!  Of course I needed a little Blushing Bride sweater with rhinestone buttons to finish it off.


For this panel I used some Baja Breeze (a retired color) patterned paper and matted on some Whisper White to write a little note.  I added some Baja Breeze ribbon that was adorned with two little buttons.  


Finally the last look is an Island Indigo floral dress with matching sweater.  

I feel like I just narrated a fashion show!  I just love these products and I will never part with them.  Thanks so much for checking out my creation.  Don't forget to check out the other "bad girls" over at SSI where we take a break from current Stampin' Up products.  

No comments:

Post a Comment