Tuesday, December 1, 2015

A Masculine Birthday Card

Today I spent some time playing with the new Going Places Suite along with an exclusive Sale-A-Bration stamp set.  I can't wait to have my first Sale-A-Bration party.  Between the new Occasions catalog and all the fun stuff available to earn for free from Sale-A-Bration, 2016 is going to be off to an inky start for sure!  Of course I needed something to kick start my creativity, so I checked out Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday.  Here is the sketch:


Here is a great sketch to show off some fabulous DSP, right?  Here is my card:


I actually am using two stamp sets here, the Going Global set (that is where the globe comes from stamped on the Mossy Meadow DSP) and a Sale-A-Bration set called Sky Is the Limit (the plane and birthday sentiment).  The super fun patterned paper is from the Going Places DSP stack.  I just love these new products!  Thanks for checking out my project!   


5 comments:

  1. great masculine card. works very well with the sketch. thanks for joining us at try stampin on tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic masculine card! I love it! Thanks so much for playing along at Try Stampin' or not On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun masculine card! I love this new paper and the newest SAB image, Jenny! Thanks so much for playing along with the TSOT sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you rocked masculine and the sketch!! which isnt so easy!! I love your card! Thankyou for joining us over at Try Stampin for our sketch challenge. Hope to see you again next time! Lynda DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennifer, oh my gosh, I'm loving this new SAB stamp set and this card you have made using the new DSP too! So much fun, I can't wait to get my first order! Thanks for joining us at TSOT this week! Crystal

    ReplyDelete