Monday, October 12, 2015

Wonderland

So after admiring it since the catalog came out, I finally decided to buy the Wonderland stamp set.  I just love the trees and the sentiments. And of course I had to get the whole suite, the DSP, the vellum, and the washi tape.  Today I decided to use the stamp and DSP with the sketch from Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday.  Here is the sketch:


Great sketch, right?  Here is my card:


This was super quick and easy.  The only extra special touch is that I heat embossed the sentiment in gold.  I really like how this turned out, the black and gold are so elegant together.  Thanks for checking out my card.  Below you can find a complete supply list:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer, I have always believed that black and gold or black and silver are just stunning together, and your card clearly shows that. I love how you put the row of trees to the side and accented the squares with varying DSP's. A different twist than most. Very nicely done. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! Crystal

    ReplyDelete