Monday, October 26, 2015

October Mystery Challenge

I love our Monthly Mystery Challenges over at SSI!  Donna always comes up with such great items.  Here is this month's:


Guess what?  I am going to go CRAZY and use all five!  Here is my project:



So I totally think I deserve bonus points because I also made it an easel card!  This was fun!  I used the Lighthearted Leaves and Vintage Leaves stamp sets along with the coordinating framelits.  I embossed the soft suede with the Woodgrain Embossing folder.  The sequins come from the Project Life Seasonal Snapshot 2015 Accessory Pack.  Oh and that one leaf is totally cut from the burlap ribbon!  I think I am most proud of that!  The card base and the Thanksgiving sentiments are stamped in Island Indigo.  Check, check, check, check, and check!  

So you don't have to go so crazy, pick any three of your favorite elements and upload your own creation over at SSI!    

No comments:

Post a Comment