Monday, October 19, 2015

October Inkspiration Challenge

Happy Monday!  We are back with another one of our challenges this week.  Check out this photo and see how it inkspires you!  


Umm...super yummy right?  I love those colors and let that be my inkspiration along with a fun Halloween theme.  Check out my card:


Aside from fussy cutting the potion bottles this was a pretty quick card to make.  And it gave me a perfect opportunity to use the white corrugated paper which adds some fun texture to the card.  And again, if you haven't gotten the silver and gold cording trim, you are missing out!  

Check out a complete supply list below.  Now that you have seen my project, get your supplies out and make your own and upload it over at SSI!  


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment