Thursday, October 29, 2015

Button, Button, Who's Got the Button

Stampin' Up! has some great embellishments.  One of those is buttons.  They come in all the color families as well in gold, silver, and even glass faceted buttons.  Today I have a cute way to use buttons with some of our great flower stamps.  Check it out:


I started with a Bermuda Bay card base and added a whisper white layer.  I stamped on some Old Olive leaves and then added Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry and Bermuda Bay stamped and punched with a scallop circle punch.  I added the coordinating buttons to the center of the flowers.  I finished the card off with a sentiment stamped in black.  All stamped images are from the Crazy About You stamp set.  

Want more ideas on how to use buttons on your projects?  Check back at SSI to see more creations from the fabulous designers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment