Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Butterflies and Bright Colors

I had been seeing a lot of fabulous card on Pinterest using all the butterfly stamps we have a Stampin' Up!  When I saw the sketch over at Paper Craft Crew Challenges and the color scheme at Color Throwdown, I decided to give my holiday products a break and bust out the botterflies!  Here are those challenges:




Here is my card:


I decided to bust out some retired colors; Lucky Limeade and Coastal Cabana, to work with Calypso Coral.  I used lots of butterfly products; the Fluttering embossing folder, Watercolor Wings and Butterfly Basics stamp sets and the Butterfly Framelits.  I love how fun and bright this is!  Thanks for looking!  



7 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny, what a great color combo to mix with out sketch this week at the Paper Craft Crew! Your card is fun and a bit whimsical and the butterfly TIEF adds a nice touch. Thanks for playing this week. Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, You've got some amazing details on your card.... the embossed butterfly layer along with the twine is fabulous! Thanks for joining Paper Craft Crew :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Jenny, I love the fresh combination of colours and the textures here. Thanks for joining us this week at the Paper Craft Crew. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the colors and the sketch...this is sooo pretty!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great combination of the challenges and a perfect gathering of elements on your card! I just love this!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Throwdown!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is like a fresh spring breeze, Jenny! The cool crisp colours are lovely, along with the details and butterflies. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew! ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love the color combination and how you tied together everything together with the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew. Congratulations... The Paper Craft Crew Design Team has also selected your card as a Top Pick.

    ReplyDelete