Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Bicycle Stamp

I was looking for a fun sentiment for an idea I had so I decided to check my stash of Paper Pumpkin stamps.  One of the benefits of this awesome program is that you get to keep the stamps!  I came across the bicycle from one of the earlier kits.  And then I had a whole other idea.  I decided to use the color challenge from The Paper Players.  Here it is:


Here is my card:


I had started this challenge trying to do something for the holidays but I really like where I ended up.  This would be a great card for someone who does bike races!  I actually have someone in mind.  If you are wondering how I lined up the bicycle images, I used the awesome Stamp-a-ma-jig.  I forget about this tool all the time but I was glad I grabbed it.  The background is from Cherry on Top DSP stack.  The sentiment comes from Pictogram Punches, and this is a set that hasn't seen much ink, so I was happy to use it!  I finished the card off with some rhinestones on the wheels.  Thanks so much for looking!  



1 comment:

  1. Jennifer, such a fun card! Lots of bikers in my family! This is the perfect card for anyone that rides! Great way to use the colors this week! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players! XX

    ReplyDelete