Monday, October 19, 2015

A Deer Little Card

You know how people usually dread Mondays?  Not me!  My son goes to preschool for an hour and a half and then comes home tired and naps for two hours.  That is 3.5 hours of Mommy time!  I spent the first part of it taking my time through the grocery store.  Once we got home and he got settled to nap after lunch, I got to business working on some cards and the other reason I love Mondays, a new Mojo Monday sketch!  Check it out: 


Great sketch, right?  I decided to use some scraps I had laying around to start and I made this cute little Christmas Card:


I did a lot of embossing, it is probably one of may favorite techniques.  I liked the color combo here of Real Red, Early Espresso and Mossy Meadow.  I used the Happy Scenes stamp set and added some Dazzling Diamonds to the scene.  I used some Early Espresso Seam Binding Ribbon and the Gold Cording Trim to tie up the Gold Button.  Finally I finished it off with a Rudolph cut for the Home For Christmas DSP.  

This card came together so easily thanks to a wonderful sketch!  Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment