Friday, October 16, 2015

A Cherry on Top Challenge 3

I was able to get so much done with the Cherry on Top Suite.  
Here is the sketch from Pals Paper Arts:


I decided to use the stamp set that I got from Convention that hasn't even seen ink yet!  
Here is my card:


Although Your Presents is a stamp set found in the Holiday Catalog, you can use it to make birthday presents as well.  I started with a Cucumber Crush card bade and added a Pool Party layer and then that fun dotty patterned paper from the Cherry on Top DSP .  My present are stamped with Bermuda Bay and Pool Party and adorned with Crushed Curry "bows."  The sentiment is from the Happy Happenings stamp set and its stamped in Cucumber Crush with some Bermuda Bay bakers twine circled underneath.  

This was a fun sketch to play with.  Thanks for checking it out!  

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute birthday card! I love the Cherry on Top DSP with the packages too. Thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun birthday card, Jennifer! Come back and join the Pals again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE! Just love those presents.....great way to use those stamps! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Very fun bright and cheery card. Thanks for playing along with us at PPA.

    ReplyDelete