Sunday, October 11, 2015

A Blackberry Bliss Birthday Card

Later this week I will be highlighting my favorite in color (spoiler alert: it's Blackberry Bliss) and today I have a sneak peek of that post.  I used this sketch from Sketch Frenzy Friday:


I switched it up a bit.  Here is my take on the sketch:


I flipped it a bit.  I decided to pair Blackberry Bliss with Bermuda Bay and used some of the Bohemian DSP.  I love these two colors together.  The richness of the Blackberry Bliss and the brightness of the Bermuda Bay play off each other really well.  And that Bermuda Bay sequin trim is perfect!  

Thanks so much for checking out my card.  Below is a complete supply list:  

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog










2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. I love the Blackberry Bliss and that you flipped the sketch. Thanks for playing with us this week at Sketch Frenzy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you flipped the card. Sequins add a nice bling touch to it all. Thanks for creating with us over at SFF!

    ReplyDelete