Monday, October 20, 2014

Must Have Mondays - Choose Happiness

This is a great stamp set with so much potential.  I missed it on my first run through of the catalog and it wasn't until I saw it featured on Shelli Gardner's blog that I said, yeah I need that!  The first card here uses most of the images in the set the soft colors; Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and Baked Brown Sugar.  



For the next card I just used the leaves and the flower along with the great DSP from the All Abloom paper stack (one of my favorites).



Finally here is the other sentiment on my attempt at the Galaxy technique (more on this tomorrow).


I know I will be reaching for this stamp set again soon.  There are jut so many possibilities.  I was so happy to get it for 20% off earlier this month!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment