Monday, October 6, 2014

Friday Mashup #180 and SSInk Color Challenge #14

My upline is on the design team for Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration, so I always like to see what they have for us.  This color challenge worked great with the sketch over at The Friday Mashup





I got to use a new embossing folder, the large polka dots along with the woodgrain to make some pumpkins.  I found some retired Always Artichoke seam binding ribbon to tie everything together.  I really like how this turned out...it is simple but fun. 

11 comments:

  1. I love your Woodgrain Pumpkins! Such a cute idea! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge at SSINK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love the big polka dots in the background to match the pumpkin circles. Thanks for using our color combo at SSINK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love that you used the pumpkins for the sketch! Great use of our colors too :) Thanks for playing along with us at SSINK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you made the punkins!! So cute! Thanks for playing along at SSInk!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun and cute card. Great use of our color challenge. Thanks for joining us at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness... I absolutely love your card!!!! So adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card, I like your woodgrain pumpkins!

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun take on our sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at SSINKspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card and your use of both sketches, too cute! Thanks for playing along with this weeks SSINKspiration color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute little pumpkins. The embossed dotted background is a perfect way to accent the pumpkins. Thanks for playing along with the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love to see purple on a halloween card, you chose the perfect color combo for your card! Great take on the sketch!

    Thank you for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete