Monday, September 29, 2014

Must Have Mondays - Mustache Framelit

In my house...we tend to get a little silly.  Sometimes a lot silly.  My daughter loves to sport a fake mustache.  In fact we have celebrated many a Mustache Mondays...a little bit of fun is a perfect way to start the week!  Here is a layout I made from a perfectly stached shot of the two of us, using the Mustache Framelit to adorn the left side!    


Here are two Christmas cards I made using this framelit and the Santa Stache set.  



And here is a fun masculine birthday card.  
I decided to emboss the mustaches to give them a fuzzy appearance.  





If you have a Big Shot, this really is a must have framelit.  For $7.95, you can do so much with this framelit.  I am thinking ahead to my little boy's second birthday with a mustache theme...I can make all sorts of decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment